Increase your webinar attendance by at least 30% by utilizing these six Boosters.
- Provide real value all the time! From the first impression all the way to the post webinar thank you, always provide value and reciprocation. Give small bits of your content throughout the entire event lifecycle.
- Unique but consistent! Make all of your client facing collateral look and feel different than the standard, out of the box design. All Landing pages, registration confirmations, reminders, etc. should have the same theme and branding. Non-descript or standard looking collateral screams the content is stale and not valuable. A little flair will go a long way.
- Stay on Top of Registration! Once the participant registers, stay engaged. Utilize email automation to send reminders 1 week, 1 day and 1 hour prior to the webinar. Track your open rates and other metrics.
- Promote using diverse marketing channels!
In addition to notifying existing customers and prospects via email, pursue other channels such as your website, newsletters, blogs, social media and even ad words. Keep track of your results to improve future webinar promotion and attendance.
- Keep the Webinar Efficient and Interactive! Be on time! Start your presentation on time and keep your participants engaged. Honor your commitment and end on time as well. Use polling, Q&A Chat, white boarding, and short video snippets to reduce Powerpoint fatigue and ultimately boredom. Once again, be different than the masses.
- Thank and Promote! Always follow up with a prompt thank you email along with the presentation recording link and/or slide deck. Be sure to promote your next webinar with a registration link. There is no better time to promote your next webinar than right after delivering a valuable, memorable event!